Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bargain Find of the Week

IMG_5600

I think this may be my favorite bargain find of the week so far! I picked up this week’s bargain find at a local thrift store for $37.50. If you are reading this, thank you so much Shine for turning me on to this place. The fabric on this chair is in terrific condition. There is no noticeable wear and tear, stains or smells!

IMG_5601

IMG_5602

And the very best part of this find – It blends in perfectly with the rest of my family room. I don’t need to re-stain the wood or change the upholstery. After a good vacuuming and steam cleaning (just for good measure), I will have expanded my family room seating for under $40. Now, I am the lookout for the perfect side table!

I'm linking up to the Shabby Nest's Frugal Friday party. Be sure to check the other frugal finds and ideas over there.


6 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

What a gorgeous chair and I love that style. Great find!

SkinnyMeg said...

I love the chair!! Is the store you found it in Dallas??

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

GIVE ME THAT CHAIR!!! Girl I love it!

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

OMG! I have been hunting for a deal of a chair just like that! I am always amazed and wonder why people donated just fabulous stuff!

Thanks for sharing!
Kate

Ticking and Toile said...

what a find! It matches your decor perfectly...really love it!

Shellagh

Delightful Dwelling said...

What a great find! I looooove your fireplace, the tile is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin