Monday, November 30, 2009

O’ Christmas Tree! Part VI – The Finished Tree w/ a Quick and Easy Tree Skirt

IMG_5925

I finished the final step in decorating my Christmas tree. I created a quick and easy Christmas tree skirt.

IMG_5906

I started with two packages of this shimmery brown fabric mesh garland I got for 50% off at Hobby Lobby.

IMG_5916

I didn’t even cut it! I just draped both pieces loosely around the tree stand. That way if I decide to use these pieces for a different purpose next year, they are still intact.

IMG_5921

I then took some leftover ribbon and pinned it in a couple of places to the mesh garland. And there you have a quick and easy tree skirt!

The DIY Show Off

I'm linking up to The DIY Show Off's 3rd Holiday Highlights Party. Go check out the other great holiday projects.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Dreams of Perfection said...

I love your tree! Your's and Dayka's tree are so gorgeous. Showstopping definitely! And the tree skirt looks so luxe.

Dayka Robinson said...

Love it! I need a show-stopping piece for the top like yours. Just a few more pieces and I'll be done. And thanks, Adrianna!

Janna said...

Your tree looks so fancy. I am putting my big tree up this weekend..can't wait!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin